Hot Plate Welder compatible with most thermoplastics
Universal Hot Plate welder with 3 individually controlled heat zones and large size heat plate (mirror) 850 x 470mm for flexible tooling application. Perfect machine for joining of thermoplastics using heat and pressure. In the automotive industry, the technology is used to assemble headlights, taillights, ductwork, manifolds, batteries, fuel tanks, filter housings, and coolant and fluid reservoirs. Appliance manufacturers use hot-plate welding to assemble spray arms for dishwashers; agitators and balance rings for washing machines; brushes for vacuum cleaners; and reservoirs for steam irons. In the hardware industry, the technology is employed to weld window and door frames.
- Ability to weld large parts and complex shapes and compound contours with little regard to part and joint geometry
- Can weld tall, thin, non-supported interior walls
- Clean, particle-free welds
- Highest joint strength of any weld process when welding PP, PE, TPE and EPDM materials
- Significantly smoother flash with less particulate than other assembly methods such as Vibration Welding
- Compatible with most thermoplastics
- Simple operation and handling, low maintenance requirements
- Automotive industry: headlights, taillights, ductwork, manifolds, batteries, fuel tanks etc.
- Agitators and balance rings for washing machines
- Brushes for vacuum cleaners
- Reservoirs for steam irons
- Window and door frames