he machine is specially designed for forming and dielectric drying insulating elements from 0,5 mm to 3 mm thick, made of broad range of raw material moisture presspan/pressboard for high voltage power transformers. The machine equipped with customized forming/shaping tools enable production of yoke collars and corner collars for inner and outer circumference shapes. The customized press table with dimensions of 1300 mm x 800 mm allows production a wide range of collars; especially large collars according to your drawings.
Thanks to this machine we may dry and form collars from variety kinds of preshpan (wet and dry preshpan LD or HD) within the range from 0,5 to 5 mm thickness. In the process of drying we use antithetic energy of electric field with frequency of 27,12 MHz. Preshpan is heated steadily in all volume to the temperature of boiling. In this process we have an effect of dielectric loss of water from preshpan. In dependence of preshpan thickness drying and obtaining final product may take something about 15 minutes.
hanks to aluminium forms we may get collars with radius in the range starting from R300 to R2000. There are two kinds of collars we may produce: external (outners) and internal (inners).
- Construction of the press is made of steel sheets welded together
- Press drive- hydrualic servomotor
- Pressing tools mounted at the angle of 45 degrees just to make work of the tool more ergonomic
- Hydraulic system
- Possibility of programming drying and cooling time
- Possibility for manual and automatic machine work
- Ability to save 50 drying programs / production recipes
- Safety screws on panels, safety switches on detachable panels
- Warranty: 12 months
- Approx. delivery time: contact sales department
- Certificates: CE, EU, EMC, FCC, OSHA
- Standard color: Grey, RAL7035
Types of collars
- Corner collars are used mostly as izolation elements between turns of winding on the winding. These are made of LD preshpan 1-2 mm thickness and radius of 300-200 mm with dimensions of (width of base/height) up to 50/50 mm. The inner and outer options are possible. The U-bend radious is around 1mm.
- Yoke collars are used as finishing elements in transformator sleeves. These are made of LD preshpan 2-5 mm thickness and radius of 300-200 mm with dimensions of (width of base/height) up to 150/250 mm. The inner and outer options are possible. The U-bend radious is 5, 10, 15, 25 mm
Gallery - Machine details
Gallery - Applications
||3 x 400V; 50 Hz
||27,12 MHz ± 0.6%
||air cooled metal-ceramic triode
|Machine monitoring and protecting systems
||1300 x 800 mm
|Smooth hydraulic pressure regulation
||10 - 80 kN
||1 cycle / 8 min. (5 – 15 min)
|Heated table platen
CONTACT OUR SALES DEPARTMENT